http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcBvXZHXs4I
Here's the first genuine footage of me using the RZ Trainer.
You can't actually see the ball after I throw it, but you can see the throwing motion that I use.
More videos will be coming soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcBvXZHXs4I
Here's the first genuine footage of me using the RZ Trainer.
You can't actually see the ball after I throw it, but you can see the throwing motion that I use.
More videos will be coming soon.
Officially retired
NFL teams will definately be knocking at the door after watching this video! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sorry that you can't actually see the ball... I believe I did throw a pretty good spiral this time around (the flick of the wrist at the end of the throw is what gets it going) but since the camera is focused on me you don't really get a good view of it.
Officially retired
next video give us a lil play action with a bootleg. Sooo... we can see how good ball fake you give those NFL Linebackers
PUT THE SKI MASK BACK ON!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
No way! The hat is here to stay! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Is there any footage of Chubz shooting himself in the face?
Oh now, lets not have any of that.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You better be glad you're in Tennessee.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks